In late September the new edition of our Junior Program will begin. Find out more. | więcej
How to start
How to start to play
We can play all! Regardless of the age and maturity. If you are interested welcome to our
reception, where all information will provide permanent staff employees. The reception is open from 8:00 to 22:00, 7 days a week object. The reception is open from 8:00 to 22:00, 7 days a week. więcej
Driving range that's facility where golfers can practice their golf swing techniques and take lessons. It's also designed for many other recreational activities, including games on pitch and putt course and various tournaments for amateurs like longest drive or putting competition.
Golfers can hit golf balls for distance and targets. Distance is marked by signs in meters or yards, by flags and by target greens.
Our driving range has 30 synthetic mats that resemble real turf. 14 of them are covered by the roof protecting players from rain and sun.
The powerful halogens allow to play until 10 p.m.
Golfers can also practice from natural grass.
At our golf facility we have:
• practice putting green
• practice sand bunker
• short game area to practice chipping and pitching.
Golfers can purchase one bucket of balls and rent 3 clubs for 35 PLN or buy a card for more buckets of balls with discount. For details check our Price List.
We have several golf professionals (Pro's) ready to teach and improve your game.
Range balls are different from balls played on golf courses. They have harder cover to make them more durable. Golf balls used on golf courses must meet the requirements of the The Rules of Golf.
At our golf shop you can purchase various brands of balls including: Bridgestone, Srixon, Callaway, Titlest and Wilson. Choose your golf balls according to your ability and golf courses conditions.
At driving range and at the golf course golfers should use several different types of clubs:
• irons - for the middle distance, more precise then woods. They have various lofts of club heads, different length and numbers, usually 3 - 9
• short irons - wedges with higher lofts of club heads, from 50 to 60 degrees. They are sand wedges to play from sand bunkers, pitching wedges and lob wedges to play balls high and short
• woods - to play for long distance from fairways, numbers 3 and 5
• drivers - driver wood number 1 for the longest distance from tee box
• hybrids - combination of iron and wood to play from high grass
• putter - to make short and low-speed strokes. Putt it’s rolling the ball into the hole at the putting green.
Our midsize practice putting green with few holes allows several players to play at the same time.
With lights on you can play till 10:00 PM! więcej
Pitch & Putt Golf Course
This 3 holes course with artificial grass greens can be played in any weather even when it snows!
Pitch&Putt Golf Course is for players with Greencards or with active HCP and their guests. więcej
Short Game from Grass
You can play short game in our facility from designated grass areas więcej
Our practice sand bunker is filled with high quality sand. Come and check it yourself ! więcej
In our golf shop at the clubhouse you will be able to find most of the necessary golf accessories including clubs to rent and for purchase. więcej